Friday, May 22, 2009

Please take a look at Adams CUTE baby cheeks!!!
Now look at the ultra sound picture below...thats right we are having a baby chipmunk...thanks Adam!!
She is already so dang cute, she had her hand up to her face!!!
- and she dances for her daddy, everytime!!! -

7 comments:

Katie and Howard said...

I cannot wait to see those chubby cheeks!!! No doubt she'll be super cute!!!!

Rogers Family said...

She's adorable:) Isaac's ultrasound looked like that too and his cheeks were so fat when he was born that he couldn't even open his eyes. He was over 10 pounds though. I'll pray for you:) Hope i didn't scare you. lol

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I LOVE being prego. (miss it!) Congrats! Although I do agree with Maranda you are out of the club! (Boys! are TONS of fun but I guess we are just jealous of your beautiful baby girl!)

Maranda Whittle said...

Yes, it's all jealousy! She'll just have lots and lots of boyfriends!!

Brent and Brooke said...

What cute lil cheeks! I can't wait to see what your little girl will look like, she is going to be pretty like her mommy

Mama's Makin's said...

I love it. I am especially loving the animal drum! :)

John and Becky Bowler said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome. :)