Adam, Solana, Frankie, and Karam-el
That's awesome - I love it!
Wow, how embarrasing! I think I look fat in this picture. I ate a piece of lettuce right b4 this was taken, and it shows. Haha!
Girl you crack me up!
Thats funny How did you do that?
YES!! we are so HOT! I wish my body looked like that after a baby. OK, anytime would be nice!
Ha! You guys are hilarious! Super HOT! Hey how's the pregnancy going? Hopefully I'll bump into you at Target again sometime soon! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's awesome - I love it!
Wow, how embarrasing! I think I look fat in this picture. I ate a piece of lettuce right b4 this was taken, and it shows. Haha!
Girl you crack me up!
Thats funny How did you do that?
YES!! we are so HOT!
I wish my body looked like that after a baby. OK, anytime would be nice!
Ha! You guys are hilarious! Super HOT! Hey how's the pregnancy going? Hopefully I'll bump into you at Target again sometime soon! :)
Post a Comment