Adam has done an awesome job on getting the room and crib set up for Frankie, but Mommy is having a hard time letting her sleep all the way across the hall....(the room still needs decorations)
We had a practice run, and it turns out Frankie loves her crib.She woke up super content and smiley for me!
She is happy here in the picture, but I am not convinced its because she has her own room, I truly believe its because I put purple flower bling on her toes as she slept!!!!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!! Sooooooo cute! I LOVE the bling and great job on the nursery! She's so adorable! CONGRATS!
It looks good Adam!!! Good job! Solana you are ridiculous and I feel sorry for her already!
The room looks so great! And, she is SOOOOO stinkin' adorable! I just want to hug and kiss her right now! Love you!
The room looks amazing!! What a perfect girly room! :)
And love her pedicure!!!
So fun! :) I think her room looks great. Where are those super cute letters "Frankie" that someone made for you! :) Those were to die for. I just kept staring at them at your shower. ;) Love her toes too!
Solana...congrats!! She is beautiful! She looks like a Barba baby. I can't wait to get to see her. LOVE HER TOES. That is one of my favorite things is dolling them up. Have fUn. Cause they grow up TOO FAST! Something Im sure you are sick of hearing...(as I was) but you will see. :)
Oh my gosh...she is adorable!!! I love her name too!!!
Post a Comment