Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Olympic Rings


Frankie grabs everything she can get her hands on and she pulls with all her strength, I feel sorry for her little toys, this little toy arch thing she lays under is really taking a beating. She grabs on and pulls so hard that she actually lifts her legs, like a monkey. I love it and it cracks us both up.

5 comments:

Davis said...

I love that little girl! I wish I could have came over...next week. I am trying to talk Bryan into it everyday. We'll see if we make it. State Fair on Saturday? Demolition Derby??? Let me know.

Shalice said...

WOW a post. Frankie is getting so big. I need to see her soon before she can run away.

Maranda Whittle said...

Geez, I still need to see her!!

Maranda Whittle said...

P.S. You have Keta's name down twice and besides that....she deleted her blog, so you can just get rid of both.

Mama's Makin's said...

Missed you lately! :) Love the pic super cute!