This is my 4 year old nephew Zain. And today he was staring at me and exposing his belly, and I asked him, "Is that your baby, this is my baby..." and I showed him my bare belly. And he just thought for a moment and asked me, "Did you eat it?" After i finished laughing he let me know he doesn't want his baby cousin. I told him that was mean, to say and he turned to his brother, to announce, "I'm mean, now." I hope he gets spanked for something today.
9 comments:
Too funny! You are such a compassionate aunt:) I'm excited to see you figured out the background and have made a new post!
That is hilarious! YAY you posted! :)
Where the heck have you been??
That is too funny! :)
So you are pregnant? If I am reading this correctly congrats!
Oh that is such a Zane thing to say! Hillarious!
Thats my boy! No he doesnt get spanked he get a dilly bar!
Hey Xolana,So when are you gonna learn the scrapblog thing? I wanna see something cute!
Maybe that is why pregnant people get so nausious cause of what they "ate". ;
Hahaha that's hilarious! Kids are so funny sometimes! Hey you know, we never did that lunch. We should. :-)
Post a Comment