When I got to work on my Birthday Jennifer had a pot of Mums for me as a present, they smelled so good and were so pretty, and then a couple hours into work Adam had an Edible Arrangments delivered, the whole office chowed down. Dr. Braegger took us all to lunch to Someburros, and since I work the front desk, they Dental Asst. got me a whole bunch of pens and sticky notes that where Dunder Mifflin and had Michael Scott and the rest of the "The Office" pictures on them, I love them!! It was a great day .
Friday, October 24, 2008
What a great Birthday!!
The day before my Birthday I was off of work and just had a very relaxing morning, Adam got off work early to take me to lunch and a movie, I had so many people call and email me, to wish me a Happy Birthday and I want you all to know that I did.!!! So thank you very much.
When I got to work on my Birthday Jennifer had a pot of Mums for me as a present, they smelled so good and were so pretty, and then a couple hours into work Adam had an Edible Arrangments delivered, the whole office chowed down. Dr. Braegger took us all to lunch to Someburros, and since I work the front desk, they Dental Asst. got me a whole bunch of pens and sticky notes that where Dunder Mifflin and had Michael Scott and the rest of the "The Office" pictures on them, I love them!! It was a great day .

When I got to work on my Birthday Jennifer had a pot of Mums for me as a present, they smelled so good and were so pretty, and then a couple hours into work Adam had an Edible Arrangments delivered, the whole office chowed down. Dr. Braegger took us all to lunch to Someburros, and since I work the front desk, they Dental Asst. got me a whole bunch of pens and sticky notes that where Dunder Mifflin and had Michael Scott and the rest of the "The Office" pictures on them, I love them!! It was a great day .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
YEAH! I'm glad you had a great birthday! I love the pics of your family (sara and suzette) eating cake.
Happy Happy Birthday, woman!! I've always wanted one of those Edible Arrangment thingies. Tell Adam that my B-day is Dec. 3rd! Oh my gosh, I am so dang funny! It was such a joke. (no, I'm serious...go tell him now) (and I mean right now) (did you tell him?) (quit reading this and go tell him)
Looks like you had a good birthday! Happy (late) Birthday!
Nice, that is a good pic of me. Good one Adam!
eeeewww get me off there. Im glad you had a wonderful birthday!
We love you guys!!!!!!
Happy birthday, Sorry I missed it. I can't believe you work for Dr. Braegger, he used to be in my ward as a kid, and I think he was my dentist at one point, if it's the same guy. Anyhow, I miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment