Friday, October 24, 2008

our Relief Society Presidency rules!

I think that the Angelia, Jennifer and Marcia (sorry no pics with Marcia in them) are super heroes, and you know how I feel about superheroes. They put together well over 400 meals/snack bags for our wards 96 hours kit. What a way to spend a Friday morning AND afternoon. I am so excited to have food in my kit!! So I just want to say Thanks! -and give you a shout out for my blog buddies to read!!














4 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Wow, that's amazing!!

Crissylady said...

That is a seriously amazing feat of compassionate service. I wish i was that cool. Hey guess what? I tagged you! Hee hee.

Sara Schletter said...

solana you should be keeping a diary of your days here on this page so we all know when and if you are ok and need help.
Love you

Mama's Makin's said...

It is an amazing post. But it is SUPER old! :) Time to get a new one on girlfriend !:) I am sure that you have news to share! :)