Friday, August 6, 2010

Lady Bug Picnic

 Picnic is ready!


Party bags are ready (Sophia stenciled all of the bags with glitter)
Thanks, Sophia!

Birthday girl is READY!




Family and friends came!!




...and more ladybugs came!


 
 






 Yummy!




All lot of the cousins helped to make this pinata...soo fun!
Swimming to cool off!!  


lots of toys...some were more interesting than others!

next birthday shes getting glasses!! haha
the end!

4 comments:

Mama's Makin's said...

super cute and super fun!

Maranda Whittle said...

What a cute birthday party! I'm a little offended I wasn't invited though, j/k! She is getting so big and adorable!

barbafamily said...

Oh my goodness Solana! This post totally made me cry! I miss you guys SOOO much! Everything turned out so cute at the party! And, Frankie looks like such a big girl! I love and miss you so much! Please give Frankie hugs and kisses from me :-)

Davis said...

You did such a good job with everything for her party!!! It was all so cute. Good job! I will need some help with Marek's. Just so you know!!