Adam, Solana, Frankie, and Karam-el
I love the smile that is hilarious. Yeah, my kids go through this wonderful awkward smile phase too. NOT A TIME you wanna do family pictures. Kaylee kinda does a side smile and closes one eye - we call it the pirate smile! :)
Soooooo cute!! :D
She is so super cute. How sad that I've never even seen her yet.
She is absolutely adorable!!
oh she is so cute!!!!
OMGosh solana... she is so adorable. lock your doors and your windows, i may come steel her. lol, no seriously.
She is such a doll!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the smile that is hilarious. Yeah, my kids go through this wonderful awkward smile phase too. NOT A TIME you wanna do family pictures. Kaylee kinda does a side smile and closes one eye - we call it the pirate smile! :)
Soooooo cute!! :D
She is so super cute. How sad that I've never even seen her yet.
She is absolutely adorable!!
oh she is so cute!!!!
OMGosh solana... she is so adorable. lock your doors and your windows, i may come steel her. lol, no seriously.
She is such a doll!!!
Post a Comment