Monday, March 24, 2008

Pinetop 2008


Here we are sitting in 3 or 4 feet of snow, Karam-el isn't sure if she is ready to dive in.




I am shunning Karam-el because she will not let me put her in the snow cave I made for her.







Karam-el is ready to snow it up, I want to publicly apologize for making her outfit so ugly, there was only one pet shop that we found so she looks like Christmas with her green vest and red booties but hey, she is warm.















Here Adam and I mad a snow...person, not sure if we were going for a male or female, "Shim" was fun and Karam-el tried to eat "Shim".



Karam-el has balls...SnowBalls. hahahaha

Adam looks like he is swimming away. THAT'SSOCRAZY!! (-Brian Fellows)
We were driving thru looking at cabins and this has got to be the coolest sign ever... I'm getting one.

No comments: