Friday, March 28, 2008

Feb 2008 Missouri

Here is the St Louis Arch- It sits to the West of the Mississippi River.



This is in the Museum Under the Arch and it is cool!
Adam and I found our way to the Arch and took a neat picture of the awesome frozen steel structure...

My Dad made his way to the Arch and tried to lick the awesome frozen steel structure!

We made it to the top! It was funny to sway back and forth, and jump up and down, to test the inegrity of the Arc, in from of Suzette who was curled in the fetal position, on the floor, she was super scared I am only sorry I didn't get a picture of her.

5 comments:

Sara Schletter said...

I wish i went. Dad is to weird, but i love him. We fixed it Solana yeah!

Maranda Whittle said...

Awwwwww. I love the Arch. I don't even know how many times I have been there. Many family trips and many memories! I was born only 15 minutes from there!

Anonymous said...

Im laughing at your dad licking it....SO FUNNY! I have always loved your dad! In a fatherly way...you are so lucky, he is such an awesome guy! And your mom too of course! ;)

Did you get the invite sent to your email? Let me know if I need to resend it!

Katie and Howard said...

Your dad it so funny! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Solana! Its me Tricia! I don't know how this site works but I moved back to Phoenix and am trying to get a hold of you so I can see you. And since you haven't logged on to your other account since december I will probably retire before I get to see you unless I leave a comment like this on here. Please e-mail me your phone # at triciahilburn@hotmail.com. Bye!!